Buy Tuning Forks Otto (Set of 3)
Otto Tuning Forks set, tuned to the frequencies of 32Hz, 64Hz and 128Hz. They produce a low pitch because of their ‘weighted’ ends and are used primarily for relaxation and grounding.
Set of 3 ‘weighted’ tuning forks.
With blue velvet storage case.
- C-note at 32Hz: is said to work with skin and hair to stimulate nerves and hair. Good for grounding.
- C-note at 64Hz: said tohelp loosen sacral ligaments and stimulates and balances the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems. May be suitable for releasing emotional trauma, provides additional grounding.
- C-note at 128Hz: used for grounding and relaxation.
WEIGHTED TUNING FORKS
- Work more on the physical level.
- The vibration is stronger and deeper to perceive when the shaft is placed directly on the body. This is due to the weights at the ends.
- The tone lasts longer, but is softer and more diffuse.
- Weigh more.
- Are shorter compared to the same tuning fork without weights.
- Are believed to be excellent for pain relief, inhibiting inflammation and creating relaxation.
- Are usually used directly on the body, or near the ears.
- To tap them on, you can gently tap them against your palm, or use a Tuning Fork Activator.
- Have round weights on both ends.
UNWEIGHTED TUNING FORKS
- Work more on the subtle body.
- Have a less physical vibration, which resonates more subtly when the shaft is placed directly on the body.
- The tone does not linger as long, but is more focused and concrete.
- Lighter in weight.
- Are longer compared to the same tuning fork with weights.
- Are said to be excellent for improving mental and emotional balance, health and promoting spiritual well-being and inner harmony.
- Are placed around the body, or near the ears.
- To strike them you can gently strike two tuning forks together, or strike them against the Tuning Fork Activator.
- Have no weights, and the ends are straight.