Unweighted tuning fork, tuned in the Mi tone at 528 Hz. This is the 6th note of the Solfeggio series.
Comes in a blue velvet pouch.
The 9 standard Solfeggio frequencies are the six basic tones:
Plus the missing 3 tones:
WEIGHTED TUNING FORKS
– Work more on the physical level.
– The vibration is stronger and deeper to perceive when the shaft is placed directly on the body. This is due to the weights at the ends.
– The tone lasts longer, but is softer and more diffuse
– Weights heavier.
– Are shorter compared to the same tuning fork without weights
– Are believed to be excellent for pain relief, inhibiting inflammation and creating relaxation.
– Are usually used directly on the body, or near the ears
– To tap them on, you can gently tap them against your palm, or use a Tuning Fork Activator.
– Have round weights on both ends.
UNWEIGHTED TUNING FORKS
– Work more on the subtle body
– Have a less physical vibration, which resonates more subtly when the shaft is placed directly on the body.
– The tone does not linger as long, but is more focused and concrete
– Lighter in weight.
– Are longer compared to the same tuning fork with weights
– Are said to be excellent for improving mental and emotional balance, health and promoting spiritual well-being and inner harmony
– Are placed around the body, or near the ears
– To strike them you can either gently strike two tuning forks together, or strike them against the Tuning Fork Activator.
– Have no weights, and the ends are straight.
© 2022 Spiru