The 7 pyramids are made of: red jasper, peach aventurine, gold quartz, green aventurine, sodalite, amethyst, lapis lazuli.
What are Chakras?
Chakra is Sanskrit for ‘wheel’ and means wheel of energy. They are the energy centres in your body. The chakras together form a system. This means that they have an effect on each other and that they work together. Each chakra has specific characteristics and functions. For example, the first chakra is linked to survival and the second to creativity. The third is your self-esteem and the fourth tells you something about love. Chakra five is your communication, six gives insight and the seventh chakra connects you with the higher state of consciousness.
Natural gemstones help you to balance and activate your Chakras. The most common colors and gems are:
* 1st chakra: red – red jasper
* 2nd chakra: orange – peach aventurin, carnelian, orange calcite
* 3rd chakra: yellow – gold quartz, citrine, yellow agate, yellow jasper, yellow aventurine
* 4th chakra: green – rose quartz or green aventurine
* 5th chakra: blue – lapis lazuli, sodalite, blue chalcedony, turquoise
* 6th chakra: indigo – amethyst, grey-blue agate
* 7th chakra: violet – rhinestone, amethyst, rock crystal
Amethist, Aventurijn, Goudkwarts, Lapis Lazuli, Rode Jaspis, Sodaliet
All prices are including taxes.
© 2021 Spiru