Tuning Fork Mid-Ohm (136.10 Hz) kopen
Weighted’ ‘Cosmic Ohm’ tuning fork with resonance of the ‘universal Ohm sound’. These tuning forks are said to be remarkably effective in meditation, connecting with universal forces, (inner) travel, and during energy work by a (sound) healer. Experienced effects include relaxation, softening, balancing and calming.
This tuning fork produces a vibration of C-sharp (C#), in the mid-range of 136.10 Hz.
With blue velvet storage case.
The Ohm sound is at the root of all sound and language in India. By repeating the Ohm we can remain calm, emotionally and mentally, we can overcome obstacles and gain insight. This sound is always there. Our soul has the same keynote. Since time immemorial, people in India were given this sound to meditate on, and it also came from-Self, from within when they came into contact with the higher realms.
WEIGHTED TUNING FORKS
- Work more on the physical level.
- The vibration is stronger and deeper to perceive when the shaft is placed directly on the body. This is due to the weights at the ends.
- The tone lasts longer, but is softer and more diffuse.
- Weigh more.
- Are shorter compared to the same tuning fork without weights.
- Are believed to be excellent for pain relief, inhibiting inflammation and creating relaxation.
- Are usually used directly on the body, or near the ears.
- To tap them on, you can gently tap them against your palm, or use a Tuning Fork Activator.
- Have round weights on both ends.
UNWEIGHTED TUNING FORKS
- Work more on the subtle body.
- Have a less physical vibration, which resonates more subtly when the shaft is placed directly on the body.
- The tone does not linger as long, but is more focused and concrete.
- Lighter in weight.
- Are longer compared to the same tuning fork with weights.
- Are said to be excellent for improving mental and emotional balance, health and promoting spiritual well-being and inner harmony.
- Are placed around the body, or near the ears.
- To strike them you can gently strike two tuning forks together, or strike them against the Tuning Fork Activator.
- Have no weights, and the ends are straight.